Monday, July 26, 2010

Updates

1. Jonathan left this morning for a week long field training exercise. His unit is going to be on call for the last 3 months of this year for disaster relief. There are a lot of new officers that have arrived this summer, so the hospital needs to work out how to respond quickly if the need arises.
2. Naomi, the pets and I will be leaving for Oregon on Wednesday. Naomi will be attending an Operation Purple camp in Salem. The animals and I will go for a visit to the family farm.
3. Our household shipment was supposed to have left Atlanta on Saturday. So Jonathan will take delivery of it once he returns. So hopefully the furniture will be in the house when Naomi and I return. Then comes all the work of figuring out how to arrange it and unpacking all of the boxes and getting things put away once again.



4. Jon Paul's graduation from Basic Training is 2 Sept. We plan to be there.
And we have gotten word from him that food packages are NOT ALLOWED. Bummer!

No comments: